Monday, November 26, 2007

the latest and greatest

the latest and greatest

alright, i have found it- the REAL best cookie recipe ever!! i will bet money on this one. i got it from a girl in my small group. beware, this recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies. she said she usually halves the recipe and still has a ton of cookies.

Monster Cookies

4 eggs
10.5 oz brown sugar (about 1/3 of a 2 lb bag)
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbspn vanilla
1 tbspn baking soda
1 1/2 sticks butter
2 cups creamy peanut butter
6 cups oats
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 cup coconut

bake at 350 for 10 minutes


they don't even have flour....they are sooo delicious!!!

2 comments:

miranda said...

these look schwell. I bet you could put m and ms in them and then they would be even better!! I have a recipe kinda like this one. I put butterscotch chips in it sometimes and it is very tasty! We're trying to cut back ....again....on the sugar, so it may be a while before darin asks for cookies. but when he does, I 'll make these ones first.

you look crazy wild on that climb posted on your desert rose!!

miranda said...

thanks for the soup recipe too. I will try it too. we are thinking about doing more vegetarian recipes, so I'll let you know about those.